Simple Machines wants to thank everyone who helped make SMF 2.0 what it is today; shaping and directing our project, all through the thick and the thin. It wouldn't have been possible without you. This includes our users and especially Charter Members - thanks for installing and using our software as well as providing valuable feedback, bug reports, and opinions.
- Project Support
- Kindred, Amacythe, Jeremy "SleePy" Darwood, and Justin "metallica48423" O'Leary
- Norv, Aäron van Geffen, Antechinus, Bjoern "Bloc" Kristiansen, Hendrik Jan "Compuart" Visser, Juan "JayBachatero" Hernandez, Karl "RegularExpression" Benson, Grudge, Michael "Thantos" Miller, Sinan "[SiNaN]" Çevik, Theodore "Orstio" Hildebrandt, Thorsten "TE" Eurich, and winrules
- Support Specialists
- JimM, Adish "(F.L.A.M.E.R)" Patel, Ben Scott, Bigguy, capady, Chas Large, Duncan85, Eliana Tamerin, Fiery, gbsothere, Harro, Huw, Jan-Olof "Owdy" Eriksson, Jeremy "jerm" Strike, K@, Kays, Kevin "greyknight17" Hou, KGIII, Kill Em All, LexArma, Mattitude, Mashby, Mick G., MrPhil, Nick "Fizzy" Dyer, Paul_Pauline, Piro "Sarge" Dhima, Rumbaar, Pitti, RedOne, S-Ace, Wade "sησω" Poulsen, and xenovanis
- Brad "IchBin™" Grow, ディン1031, Arantor, Brannon "B" Hall, Bryan "Runic" Deakin, Bulakbol, Colin "Shadow82x" Blaber, Daniel15, Eren Yasarkurt, Gary M. Gadsdon, Jason "JBlaze" Clemons, Jerry, Jonathan "vbgamer45" Valentin, Killer Possum, Kirby, Matt "SlammedDime" Zuba, Nibogo, Niko, snork13, Steven "Fustrate" Hoffman, and Tyrsson
- Documentation Writers
- Joshua "groundup" Dickerson, AngellinaBelle, Daniel Diehl, Dannii Willis, Graeme Spence, Jack "akabugeyes" Thorsen, Jade Elizabeth Trainor, and Peter Duggan
- Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom, Marcus "cσσкιє мσηѕтєя" Forsberg, Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo, rickC, and Tony Reid
- Relyana, Akyhne, and GravuTrad
- Servers Administrators
- Derek Schwab and Liroy "CoreISP" van Hoewijk
- Consulting Developers
- Brett Flannigan and René-Gilles "Nao 尚" Deberdt
- Beta Testers
- The invaluable few who tirelessly find bugs, provide feedback, and drive the developers crazier.
- Language Translators
- Thank you for your efforts which make it possible for people all around the world to use SMF.
- Founding Father of SMF
- Unknown W. "[Unknown]" Brackets
- Original Project Managers
- Jeff Lewis, Joseph Fung, and David Recordon
And for anyone we may have missed, thank you!